A healthy lifestyle can bring you closer to your dreams!!!!
“What you seek is seeking you” !! Find your passion and be healthy.
Words of wisdom from master of inspirations.
Our biological systems are very closely tied to our emotional and mental state. Bringing passion back to our life changes all the chemistry and physiology of our body.
Living with your passion, doing what you love to do and adding compassion to your day to day work tie you more closely to your true self and improve your health. As a part of Mindful Living Club, We promote developing or reviving old hobbies. If your work is not your passion, we encourage that people do spend at least 30 minutes of their day doing what they truly enjoy. Bringing passion and excitement back to your life normalizes your chemical and physiological functions of the body. It creates new pathways of energy and rejuvenate you emotionally and physically.
“Follow your dreams” “Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself.”
Rumi, a 13th-century Persian poet, jurist, theologian, and Sufi mystic has good guidelines on how to follow our dreams.
What are your barriers to breaking-away from bad lifestyle? Lack of Motivation? Let Mindful Living Club help you get motivated for a “Healthier You”!
“Longtime habits are literally entrenched at the neural level, so they are powerful determinants of behavior “The good news is that people are nearly always capable of doing something else when they’re made aware of the habit and are sufficiently motivated to change.” says neuroscientist Elliot Berkman — feeling excited.
1. Eat fresh food, whenever possible. Plan & prepare meals ahead of time weekly, freeze as needed for future
2. Don’t eat anything your great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food
3. Don’t eat anything with more than five ingredients
4. Shop on the perimeter of the store
5. Don’t eat anything that won’t eventually rot
6. Always leave the table a little hungry
7. Eat together with people you love & like
8. Don’t buy food where you buy your gasoline.
9. Get involved in a hobby to be physically active, something you always wanted or used to totally enjoy/ Try to get a purpose in life higher than daily routine
2. Stay socially connected and share your emotions; Join a forum or DPP for lifestyle change
3. Work towards releasing or resolving your negative emotions using stress management techniques; Yoga , Meditation/Mindfulness, Listening to Music, Singing etc.
Interesting Article on What is Metabolism and how you can fight disease by boosting your metabolism.