A healthy lifestyle can bring you closer to your dreams!!!!
“What you seek is seeking you” !! Find your passion and be healthy.
Words of wisdom from master of inspirations.
Our biological systems are very closely tied to our emotional and mental state. Bringing passion back to our life changes all the chemistry and physiology of our body.
Living with your passion, doing what you love to do and adding compassion to your day to day work tie you more closely to your true self and improve your health. As a part of Mindful Living Club, We promote developing or reviving old hobbies. If your work is not your passion, we encourage that people do spend at least 30 minutes of their day doing what they truly enjoy. Bringing passion and excitement back to your life normalizes your chemical and physiological functions of the body. It creates new pathways of energy and rejuvenate you emotionally and physically.
“Follow your dreams” “Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself.”
Rumi, a 13th-century Persian poet, jurist, theologian, and Sufi mystic has good guidelines on how to follow our dreams.
What are your barriers to breaking-away from bad lifestyle? Lack of Motivation? Let Mindful Living Club help you get motivated for a “Healthier You”!
“Longtime habits are literally entrenched at the neural level, so they are powerful determinants of behavior “The good news is that people are nearly always capable of doing something else when they’re made aware of the habit and are sufficiently motivated to change.” says neuroscientist Elliot Berkman — feeling excited.
Thinking about losing weight? I know you have your own reasons. Let me add one more to the list!!!
“Just Become Aware and Be Healthy”
Healthy lifestyle could become addiction. Let me make it one of yours!!!!
Mindful Living club promotes and guides people to come together in semi virtual setting and explore practicing the healthy lifestyle that connects them with thier “True Self” and gives them true happiness.In this process people become happy and healthy not only because they learn to make better food and nutrition choices but also because they lose weight.
Close Communities are vanishing from our culture. Practicing and learning about a healthy lifestyle by Joining the club will help you find a close community that will be your guide in tough times and provide you with a holistic & mindful solutions to your health needs.
Becoming Aware and making mindful choices makes all the difference in our well being and health.It’s is the key to success of this program. “Lean Existence” is what the we aim for.Staying Healthy is tied very closely to eating healthy but it’s not just physical aspect of food that makes us healthy, its peripheral emotions around eating food that makes us lean and keep us lean, how we eat, where we eat, with whom we eat, how we feel about food, our attitude towards the food makes all the difference. ” The Concept of getting Lean” focuses on creating a holistic approach to our eating, starting from grocery shopping to preparing to eating.It’s a journey that we have to take to get things in our plate. How we do it, makes the difference. The choices help us getting us to a ” Leaner” version of us. Getting lean is not just physical, it’s our emotional and spiritual connection to our food that make us “Lean”.
Mindful living club’s ” Get Lean, Stay Lean” and Prevent Diabetes programs help people bringing happiness to them through food, nutrition, exercise and breaking away from poor lifestyle practices including eating habits and live life completely, manage thier health condition and pursue their dreams and life fully.
Mindful Living club philosophy is inspired/influenced & adapted from the following sources. I have a great respect and admiration for the people/sources listed here. They are great resource for me and come out as a model for courage and great character who are influencing the society in a positive way. I will never be able to write enough to praise them. They are living example of what they preach and need. Reading the thoughts and ideas from these resources and incorporating them as part of my lifestyle has changed my life and motivated me to reach out and help others to achieve their goals:
- CDC Lifestyle change Guidelines for Diabetes Prevention
- Michael Pollan’s Food Rules –What to Eat – Food Journalist Food Rules What to Eat
- Berkeley Food Institute “Edible 101” Berkeley Food Institute “Edible 101”
- Maharishi (Saint) Vagbhad’s Ayurvedic philosophy of “Kitchen as your Pharmacy“ He was one of the most influential classical writers of Ayurveda., a disciple of Charaka. He wrote 7000 sutra. 85% of diseases can be cured without a doctor; only 15% of diseases require a doctor.Maharishi (Saint) Vagbhad’s Ayurvedic philosophy of “Kitchen as your Pharmacy“
- Deepak Chopra (All his famous books on Natural healing” including Seven Laws of Spiritual Success) Deepak Chopra’s ” Seven Laws of Spiritual success”
- Arkaya yoga philosophy and routine of rebooting and resetting the body
- Metabolism boosting foods and Meal plans including Haylie Pomroy’s Fast Metabolism Diet program (FMD): “As we grow older, we lose the “Burn” “ Fire/Agni to digest our food. This program will reignite that fire in your body. Many people follow low-calorie diets, which make your body move to starvation mode and stubbornly hold on to weight. This program will kick you out of this habit and give it permission to have abundance of food” Haylie Pomroy FMD
Somethings are just mind boggling!!! But New research is there. Dont stay ignorant. Watch the video and take charge of your health.
Reversing Type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines | Sarah Hallberg | TEDxPurdueU
All it requires is, “YOU” ! Let’s start a journey to Self Reliance and lifestyle change. Join us for the Meetup and get a head start today.
1. Eat fresh food, whenever possible. Plan & prepare meals ahead of time weekly, freeze as needed for future
2. Don’t eat anything your great grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food
3. Don’t eat anything with more than five ingredients
4. Shop on the perimeter of the store
5. Don’t eat anything that won’t eventually rot
6. Always leave the table a little hungry
7. Eat together with people you love & like
8. Don’t buy food where you buy your gasoline.
9. Get involved in a hobby to be physically active, something you always wanted or used to totally enjoy/ Try to get a purpose in life higher than daily routine
2. Stay socially connected and share your emotions; Join a forum or DPP for lifestyle change
3. Work towards releasing or resolving your negative emotions using stress management techniques; Yoga , Meditation/Mindfulness, Listening to Music, Singing etc.
Interesting Article on What is Metabolism and how you can fight disease by boosting your metabolism.